Friday, August 7, 2009

Adventures in house sitting

I'm sitting here watching Psych and debating on how late to stay up tonight consider I have things to do tomorrow. My aunt is home from her vacation tomorrow and my week of house sitting will be up. The thing is I need to clean the kitchen before she gets home. She left a canteloupe on the counter. I don't eat them so it's rotted. I have to wash my dirty dishes and take out the trash. Add to it the Cat that has driven me insane. I love cats but this one takes the cake. She expects to be fed constantly and I'm feeding her twice a day and giving her treats. She has scratched and bit me to the point of drawing blood for sitting and watching tv instead of feeding her again. She wakes me up by meowing or pouncing on me. She's just well a spoiled cat. I'm not used to it being just me so I've spent the week in complete paranoia. The cat isn't my only company though. There are three dogs outside that I have to feed and tend to. One of them broke his chain and is also having to be given medicine daily. I've enjoyed the time alone and the OnDemand movies and internet. I just hope I'm getting paid more than having a manicure done. I mean I've spent a week bored as hell babysitting a spoiled cat and three dogs that bark all the time. The peace and quiet is nice but my time has to be worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment